Sunday, April 10, 2011

Random Impulse- Break Up

Another old piece, maybe I can generate a prose piece off of it.

She broke up with me over my former favorite form of communicating: the text message. She was an annoying drunk, always insisting I not correct her when she was wrong and gloat incessantly when she won at rummy. I tell her I love her and she responds by becoming addicted to artificial pot("Black Mamba", because she is getting a job with the state thanks to her new degree).

I told her she might be an alcoholic, she laughed and flew into a rage. She wouldn't kiss me in the morning before we brushed our teeth, she really didn't like bad breath. I even quit smoking cigs around her because two of her grandparents died from complications due to smoking. What the fuck is the difference between smoke from pot(or artifical pot) and cigarette smoke when you really get down to it? Chemicals, bullshit, smoke is smoke.

We even picked out a new house, I never moved in though. I did, however, still help her move in. Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment