Sunday, April 17, 2011

Junkyard- Week 12

A good bit of my writing and quotes have been depressing me lately so I thought I would dedicate my quotes this week to some of my favorite Biblical quotes. Enjoy!



Have I not commanded thee?  Be strong and of good courage;
       be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed; for the Lord thy
       God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
                                                                                   - Joshua 1:9

Come unto me, ye who are weary and overburdened, and I
    will give you rest.
                                                                                 - Matthew 11:28

And why are you anxious about what to wear? Consider the
    lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they
    spin. And yet I say to you, that even Solomon in all his glory
    is not arrayed like one of these.
                                                                                 - Matthew 6:28-29

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might.
                                                                                - Ecclesiastes 9:10

Happy is the man who finds wisdom and understanding for the
    gain from it is better than gain from silver and profit better than
    gold.
                                                                                     - Proverbs 3:13,14

No comments:

Post a Comment