Sunday, March 20, 2011

Random Impulse- Class Assignment

This is from the first assignment in class on Wednesday, I don't remember quite what for. It is horrible, I am greatly shamed by it but have nothing else to write at the moment, so here we go. Also, the formatting is quite different in word, but I can't seem to get the indenting right on my blog.

Buster busted through the dark threshhold of the tin-roofed house and began to ramble, "Man, I just can't stand those fatcats man. They don't care about anyone but themselves and their dollar bills".
Buster was high, as usual, and once again was on one of his tears about the evil capitalist pigs who are the greatest evil of the world.
"Shut the fuck up you hippe," an annoyed Adam hissed. He was fighting the nodding-off effect of the heroin to berate Buster further."I get tired of hearing this same bullshit every-motherfuckin'-time I fucking shoot up. Go out and hug a fucking tree or something dude."
"Que pasa amigo? Holly not suck your dick right last night?"
"I told you not to say that name around me you God-damned peace-sign-wearing crack-head. Do you have the pot and zannies? I haven't slept in days and

That's as far as I got, its trash, so go easy please.

No comments:

Post a Comment