Sunday, March 6, 2011

Junkyard- Week 7

Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself. Such is the first principle of existentialism. -Jean-Paul Sartre

I had to do a genogram of my family for a class this past week and this is how I felt about the overall utility of a genogram.

For the rest, I have been enjoying my spring break watching old seasons of "The Simpsons". Homer is a genius. Rich with satire and irony, "The Simpsons" are great to watch when one is down and even better when you're up. The following quotes are all from Homer. Just a few of the plethora of gems from him. Hope everyone has a great spring break!

Dear Lord, The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here's the deal: You freeze everything the way it is, and I won't ask for anything more. If that is ok, please give me absolutely no sign. Ok, deal.

Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.
I think Smithers picked me because of my motivational skills. Everyone says they have to work a lot harder when I'm around.

I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment