Women are like wolves. If you want a wolf, you have to trap it. Snare it. Then to keep it happy, you have to tame it. Feed it, care for it. Lovingly. The way an animal deserves to be loved. And my animal deserves a lot of loving.- Dwight from, "The Office"
So bad that it is hilarious. I would like to try my hand at some humorous poetry at some point.
The supreme paradox of all thought is the attempt to discover something that thought cannot think. This passion is at bottom present in all thinking, even in the thinking of the individual, in so far as in thinking he participates in something transcending himself. But habit dulls our sensibilities, and prevents us from perceiving it.- Soren Kierkegaard
Probably my favorite idea from Kierkegaard. Guess I'm irrational at heart, even though the idea uses reason to support it.
If you had an imagination, you'd be dangerous. -Some video game demo I played a couple of days ago.
Just enjoyed the way this line flowed.
No comments:
Post a Comment